Kacie's Kloset: Guest Post: A Coral Gift

Friday, July 27, 2012

Guest Post: A Coral Gift

My last guest blogger while I'm on vacation is Yi-chia from Always Maylee. She has great style and always writes a fun little story along with her outfit posts . You definitely must check out her blog!

________________________________________________________________________________
Hi everyone!  I’m Yi-chia and I blog over at Always Maylee.  I’m taking over Kacie’s blog today while she is on vacation.

 {Dress: LOFT (old), Sandals: Charming Charlie’s, Necklace: Francesca’s (old), Belt: H&M}

This dress comes with a story.  When my husband and I were dating, he was working a job that required a lot of hours at the office.  We didn’t get to see each other as often as we would have liked, especially during the dating phase.  One day he wanted to show me that he was thinking of me while he was at work, so he bought me this dress on his lunch break.  Yes, he picked it out and everything.  He gave it to me that night and I was floored.

Seriously, a man who picks out something as adorable as this?  A cute coral dress with little ruffles?  I mean, come on ladies, you know what I’m talking about.  He knew the key to my heart was through fashion and I knew then that I had to marry this man.  And now years later, whenever I wear this dress, it reminds me of how thoughtful my husband really is!

Thanks for reading and letting me invade Kacie’s blog!


23 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous..I love her blog!!Love this coral dress! Have fun on your vacay Kacie! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freaking cute that your hubby picked out and bought this dress for you - it's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having me Kacie! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute story! Bonus that this is a great color on you. My boyfriend bought me a dress from Anthropologie for Christmas this year and it was perfect! I think he'd been reading my blog and saw my wishlist...haha.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet story and the dress is pretty!! :) The color looks really cute on you!! heading on to check out your blog.. Thanks Kacie for introducing!!

    Love
    Mehak
    www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling sentiment! And you're right- coral and ruffles? Double bonus points. Have fun with the Hello Kitty party this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable dress Yi-chia. Love the coral.
    Great blog, Kacie, following!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go hubs!!! What a guy!! Beautiful as always!! Great guest post!!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...that is such a cute story! He did a great job...that dress is super cute!
    ~Jessica
    www.jeansandateacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet story- every girls dream! Your husband has great taste and you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great story! Wow, I am so impressed. He did such a great job too, and he even got it in your size? Amazing!

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky girl to have such a thoughtful better half! Nice guest post Maylee!

    xx
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, that's so sweet! I love the coral color!

    XO, Linda at The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cutest story ever!! My husbands purchases are always rather questionable...you are one lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man, he's definitely a keeper!! This dress is precious and I love it with the navy wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Kacie.. I know You are away.. but just wanted to let you know i have nominated you for "The Liebster Award"..
    For the details and the rules.. head on over to the blog!!

    Congratulations!!

    love
    Mehak
    www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so girly and beautiful. perfect outfit.
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun to guest blog! I love that dress :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love it! and i'm glad you guest posted here yi-chia because i get to find a new lovely blog!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, your husband has amazing taste! That's so sweet he bought this dress for you. I love it!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That dress is a great colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips