Kacie's Kloset: Happy Father's Day

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Walking me down the aisle

My sister, my dad and me

My three favorite men! My dad, grandpa, and hubby

I love me dad!

My wedding day

Happy Father's Day to my amazing Dad!!! He is a man I respect, cherish and love with all my heart. Thanks, Dad, for always being there for me and being someone I can look up to. You taught me honesty and intergrity, how to treat others with diginity and respect, money managment skills, and how to ride a quad and swing dance.

6 comments:

  1. you looked beautiful on your wedding day! and what a heartwarming post. :)
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! You were a gorgeous bride!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE these pictures!! i have almost the EXACT same picture of me and my dad on my wedding day :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures <3

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet! Beautiful pictures!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS & THE WEDDING PICS!!

    steelmagnoliasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips