Kacie's Kloset: Look for Less

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Look for Less


{Blazer: Daisy Rae (only 1 left); Top: Charlotte Russe; Jeans: Marshalls; Jewelry: Premier Designs; Shoes: Shoe Dazzle}

When I saw Olivia Palermo in her lace blazer, I fell in love! (Of course, when do I not love her outfits). So when I saw the lace blazer I'm wearing, I knew I had to get it for my store. This blazer is lightweight and perfect for spring and summer. Plus, the color goes with everything. I have so many outfits planned for it.

Only one blazer left! Shop the Daisy Rae Memorial Day Sale and receive 20% OFF your order! Code: DRB20

13 comments:

  1. cute blazer!!
    also like the comparison with olivia :)

    thanks for your comment babe, hope you'll visit again soon!!
    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING CASUAL LOOK DEAR :))

    LOVELY BLOG !

    GREETINGS FROM POLAND <3 <3

    WWW.ONELOVEONEDNA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Olivia's style and how you perfectly recreated her look! That lace blazer is adorable.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia is so chic...and so is that lace blazer. Loving the lace! You look great.

    -Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace blazer, looks great on you!

    Seize the Styles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lace + Blazer?! How did it not occur to me that this would be a perfect pairing!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the lace blazer!

    love your pics! would like it if you could take a look at my blog :)

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and outfit but maybe it would be better with a lighter pants!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this lace blazer and it seems like it would be airy...which i would love to hot and humid okinawa, japan! :) thank you for visiting my blog. you look lovely and love your blog/style. i didn't see you as part of my friends list, but following you now. hope to see you back! have a great day!

    xx heidi
    life full of loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i see you! thanks! :) enjoy your wednesday! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips