Kacie's Kloset: Catalina Island

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Catalina Island

The best sister in the world! I love you Jamie!
Day One: Celebrating that we made it to the top on our unexcpected hike.
Day Two: Headed to breakfast and then shopping
Ready to go parasailing!
We went 800ft. up!
Getting dipped in the water

Relaxing on the beach

Dinner and dancing
Day Three: Our last day...we woke up early and went and a morning hike
The view from our hike. Our hotel was just 1/2 a block from the beach.

We had the best time celebrating for my sister's bachelorette party!


This past weekend my four best friends and I went to Catalina Island to celebrate my sister, Jamie's, upcoming wedding! We have all been friends since I was in first grade (Jamie, Cori and Elizabeth were in 2nd and Liz, our cousin, was in kindergarten). We made some wonderful memories that none of us will ever forget.

I think everyone's favorite part was parasailing. It was a blast! Our least favorite part...our plane home being delayed for two hours. But what can you do? You can sleep in the airport for two hours, which is exactly what we did.

I had the best time ever with my favorite people! Love you gals!





11 comments:

  1. oh my goodness.. that looks like a fabulous weekend! I have never been parasailing, but it looks exciting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures! I adore this post. Looks like such a fun time!
    I would totally love it if you entered a giveaway I'm hosting for $75 to Sephora!
    Stop by my blog and enter!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this entire trip! it looks like so much fun! i love parasailing! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had such an awesome time - such cute photos!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Pictures ! And it looks like you had so much fun :))

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a wonderful time! They do parasailing here in the summer but unfortunately I've heard too many horror stories to try it. It's not exactly the safest thing to do :(

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your sister are adorable! Looks like an amazing trip!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. this trip looks SO dreamy!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun! I recently moved to Orange County and have been dying to get to Catalina -- even more so with your beautiful photos!

    xo,
    Brooke
    www.decorgreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy for you that you and your girls had a great time. You guys all look so chic, and so in shape. Keep living and enjoying your life. And we wish you so much success!

    Kacie, we followed you please be kind and do the same.

    11&Chic
    The site for women looking for stylish designer shoes in their size, size 11

    www.11andchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips