Kacie's Kloset: Sister-Friend

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sister-Friend

  {Blazer:Gift; Top: Marshalls; Jeans: Marshalls Similar; Heels: Target; Bag: Vieta; Sunglasses: Gift; Jewery: Premier Designs & Prairie Rose}

Let me start by saying, I have the BEST sister in the world! My sister, Jamie, is 22 months older than me but we were only a year apart in school (I started school when I was 4). She is not only my sister but my very best friend. My sister-friend. I don't know how I'd get through life without her.

My sister does many nice things for me. The most recent being... she surprised me with a present! And not just one present but two! I came back from vacation over the weekend and had two gifts waiting for me. One being the blazer I am wearing today. Isn't she the sweetest!?! See, I told you I had a great sister :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love the blazer, great present! I have one of those Sister-friends also there good to have around ;)

    http://realtastypages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet about your sister, my little sister and I are ten years apart, but we're pretty close. :) I love all of the stripes in your outfit, I am such a sucker for stripes! The exposed zipper on you top is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sisters are the BEST!!! :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips