Kacie's Kloset: Power Outage

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Power Outage


{Cardigan: Daisy Rae (sold out); Tank: Forever 21 similar; Shorts: It!; Wedges: Jessica Simpson similar;  Scarf: Lodi Street Faire; Belt: JcPenney; Jewelry: Premier Designs; Purse: unknown}

I wore this outfit Friday and had planned on taking the pictures at a better location than my backyard, like the lake or vineyards by our house. But then there was a power outage so the hubby got called out to work to fix it so there went my big plans for pictures with a pretty background.We had to take these pictures really fast so he could get to work. We got them done in 2 minute! I believe that's a record.

3 comments:

  1. So so so cute! I love the scarf and that it pulls all of the colors from your sweater, purse, and shoes together. Heck, even your bracelet! Well done, Kacie! Super cute and best of all, totally do-able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral print scarf and how you dressed up your denim shorts. Very cute, Kacie!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog Kacie, you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips