Kacie's Kloset: Follow Along

Monday, April 30, 2012

Follow Along

 {Blazer: Similar; Top: Daisy Rae (sold out); Jeans: Forever 21 similar; Heels: BCBG Girls; Purse: Jessica Simpson similar similar; Sunglasses: Target; Necklace: Similar; Earrings & Ring: Premier Designs}

Remember my sister I told you about in this post? Well, the blazer I'm wearing today is the other surprise gift she got me. And I love it!

On another note, please remember to follow my blog. When I reach 100 followers via Google Friend Connect, I will offer a giveaway from my online clothing store Daisy Rae. Thanks for all your support!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


8 comments:

  1. What a great sister you have! I love the monochromatic pinks on you, so pretty!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Loving your top and necklace!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I've been on the lookout for a pink blazer, but I haven't found the right one for me yet. For now, I'll live vicariously through you. :)


    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your search! My sister said she was trying to find one for me and wasn't having any success so she gave up and bought me the striped one. Then the next store she went in, she found the light pink/blush one. So maybe if you give up on finding one, it will find you. LOL.

      Delete
  4. love the whole look - so great!!

    Sarah
    sarahsavvystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. found your blog through merrick! love your style, following along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you found my blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips