Kacie's Kloset: Coral, White & Blue

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coral, White & Blue




 {Top: Daisy Rae; Jeans: Target; Shoes: Payless; Sunglasses: Target, Jewelry: Premier Designs; Clutch: Nine West

Unless it is the Fourth of July, I tend to avoid red, white & blue. But since this top is coral, I don't mind adding a touch of blue.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like to wear colors associated with a holiday. i.e. red & green, black & orange. I also don't like to wear green and yellow because those were our high school colors. Well, green and gold were actually our school colors but yellow often took the place of gold. And now, wearing those colors feels like its spirit week or something. I just feel so costume-y.

How do you feel about wearing holiday color combos?
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this look and the colors! What ever looks good I'm for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to leave a comment so I'll comment here - just found your blog and love it, can't wait to see more Kacie! Following now <3

      Sarah
      sarahsavvystyle.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sarah! I'm following your blog now too :-)I'm wearing a striped blazer today that looks just like yours in your most recent post. LOL. Great minds!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips