Kacie's Kloset: Cool Down

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cool Down


 {Top: H&M; Jeans: Levi's; Bag: Unknown; Shoes: Unkown; Sunglasses: Target; Jewelry: Premier Designs; Scarf: Marshall's}

The weather was in the 90's over the weekend! It is starting to cool down now and I am so thankful for that. I realized I am not quite ready for the summer weather. Summer is my least favorite season. If it never got above 80 or even 90 degrees, I would be happy. But getting to highs of over 100 during the summer, just makes it not so enjoyable to be outside. Luckily we have a boat so we can go on the river and cool off a bit. Here's to hoping the 70's weather sticks around for a bit longer.

7 comments:

  1. super cute look, you are adorable! xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripes on stripes is so cute! Summer is actually my favorite season but it usually stays in the 80s to low 90s here.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look, I like the entire outfit, it looks very relaxed and simple :)

    http://seizethestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is SO cute. I love it! I love the soft pink color with the stripes and it's paired so well with the scarf and rolled up jeans.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your striped shirt! Looks great on you!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog, and I am so happy I did. I love your style.
    Those wedges are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm happy you found my blog too :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips